Director of Operations for HBMPM
Entreprise: Project Medishare
Type de contrat de travail:
Santé et administration hospitalière
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 26 juillet 2012
Publiée le: Jun 26, 2012
Director of Operations for HBMPM at Project Medishare
Description du poste:
• Work alongside the Chief Executive Officer and other senior staff members to develop and implement new strategies for Hospital Bernard Mevs Project Medishare.
• Set departmental and individual employee goals and provide routine evaluations of progress toward these goals.
• Oversee budgetary processes and tools, including financial reporting, monitoring and cost modeling.
• Oversee human resource activities, including recruitment, contract negotiations and staff retention activities.
• Maintain excellent and regular communications between Project Medishare affiliates, ensuring Project Medishare’s ability to fully leverage resources in all domains.
• Promote Project Medishare’s program through a network of in-country donors.
• Identify and promote professional growth opportunities for staffs.
• Develop a culture of long-term engagement among international volunteers and supporters.
• Coordinate guests, medical director and donor visits to the hospital.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in private or public sector enterprise, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership.
• Experience conceiving, planning and executing programs or projects with verifiable results.
• Great mentor, manager and team player who demonstrates exceptionally high performance and can lead similar performance from the entire team.
• Proficiency with working on highly complex problems without extensive structural or operational support.
• Professional experience in French or Creole is preferred.
A propos de Project Medishare
Project Medishare is a non-profit organization based in Haiti that works in partnership with the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami.