Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 20 mai 2012
Publiée le: Apr 20, 2012
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager at RTI International
Description du poste:
RTI is recruiting candidates for a large, three-year value chain and enterprise development project in Haiti. The Local Enterprise and Value Enhancement (LEVE) project will increase employment in Haiti through support to MSMEs and the value chains in which they operate. The project will focus on the three development corridors of Cap Haitien, Saint-Marc, and Port-au-Prince, and primarily target three sectors (construction, apparel and textiles, and agribusiness) for broad-based employment generation.
The M&E Manager will provide overall guidance and coordination of the monitoring, assessment, and reporting of all project activities to ensure effective implementation toward project goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, international development, business or related field.
• At least 7 years experience in design, monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management, including data capture
• Knowledge of U.S. government and other donor rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume work flow through marshalling human resources and technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in Excel and other data management systems
• Fluency, both written and spoken, in English, French and Haitian Creole.
To learn more about RTI and our work in international development, please visit www.rti.org/idg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
A propos de RTI International
RTI International (RTI) is one of the world's leading independent, non-profit research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Founded in 1958, RTI now has on-going operations in more than 50 countries, over 3,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over $700 million. RTI provides cutting-edge research and technical assistance in a wide range of areas including agriculture, SME finance and development, work force development and global value chains, business environment, impact evaluation, innovation, survey research and statistics. Our experts frequently collaborate across technical areas to utilize the breadth of our institutional capacity and provide superior services to our clients. These include the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation, World Bank, U.K. Department for International Development, foreign governments, private clients, and others.