Quality Improvement Advisor
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 22 avril 2012
Publiée le: Mar 22, 2012
Quality Improvement Advisor at URC-CHS
Description du poste:
HCI has been asked by USAID/Haiti to provide technical support to ministry and other stakeholders to develop minimum standards of care for vulnerable children. HCI is recruiting a technical advisor to work with the Government, USAID mission and implementers to provide technical assistance in developing and piloting the standards using quality improvement (QI) methodology, document the process and finally review the standards with feedback from the piloting.
• Provide technical direction and overall management for all project tasks involved in the development, piloting and finalization of care standards for vulnerable children.
• Ensure implementation of activities through a standards-based and evidence-based approach to improve care for vulnerable children.
• Synthesize, document and disseminate the process of institutionalizing quality of care into existing health and social service structures.
• Ensure technical support for QI activities is provided to the Government of Haiti and partners.
• Provide financial management and accountability of all project tasks in compliance with USAID regulations and URC-CHS policies.
• Assume responsibility for the achievement and documentation of project results and ensure timely completion of all project deliverables for USAID and other stakeholders.
• Ensure excellent relationships with USAID, the Government of Haiti and other stakeholders.
• Any other responsibilities as required.
• Graduate degree in public health, medical field, social services, or related field.
• At least five years of experience working in the area of care and support services for vulnerable children and families.
• At least five years of experience in a management position including managing financial systems.
• Knowledge of Haiti’s health and social services system.
• Demonstrated ability to systematically package and document processes, achievements and lessons learned.
• Outstanding verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work well independently.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
• Experience in quality improvement approaches is desirable.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% time in rural communities.
• Experience working in Haiti preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak fluent English and French. Proficiency in Creole a plus.
A propos de URC-CHS
The Health Care Improvement (HCI) Project funded by USAID is dedicated to improving health and social services through technical support to service delivery institutions, country ministries, USAID country missions, and cooperating agencies. The project is a global leader in the advocacy, development, and promotion of cost-effective methods to design and improve healthcare services and systems in developing and middle-income countries. The HCI Project is managed by the Quality and Performance Institute (QPI), a division of University Research Co., LLC. – Center for Human Services (URC-CHS). Visit our websites at www.hciproject.org and www.urc-chs.com for more information on the HCI project and URC-CHS.