Performance Management Advisor
Entreprise: IntraHealth International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 21 avril 2012
Publiée le: Mar 21, 2012
Performance Management Advisor at IntraHealth International
Description du poste:
The Performance Management Advisor provides strategic leadership and direction for the donor funded project: Building the Workforce for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Haiti. This position reports to the Project Director, works closely with other project staff to support and implement training programs, develops technical resources in the area of performance improvement, supervision, and training of social services workers and supervisors.
• Develop strategic leadership and transfer of technical expertise in performance improvement and HR management to social service case workers and supervisors.
• Represent the project in performance improvement, HR management and provider support systems
• Coordinate technical inputs, particularly related to curriculum development and training of trainers and supervisors and monitoring trainee performance for application of learning.
• Ensure that all training activities supported by the project meet national, international, and project standards of quality.
• Assists in the planning of short-term technical assistance related to training, including when necessary drafting scopes of work, negotiating with HQ staff, and collaborating with social local partners.
• Provide technical assistance to Government of Haiti agencies and non-governmental organizations delivering social services to orphans and vulnerable children to optimize the performance of case workers and their supervisors.
• In collaboration with local partners, organize and participate directly in training, research, and evaluation activities related to the performance management system, including baseline assessments, annual assessments, periodic project reviews, and monitoring.
1. Bachelor’s in Social Work (BSW) or Education with at least 5 years experience in the field of education and training.
2. Proven knowledge and experience with Performance Improvement, and HR Management approaches
3. Experience working with international organizations and donors in Haiti.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate programs or projects.
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, French, or Haitian Creole.
This is a position with IntraHealth International in Haiti. The position is pending upon donor award. For immediate consideration, please apply by visiting IntraHealth’s career page at http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers and follow the instructions to submit an online application, including submitting your most recent CV/resume (3 page maximum and in Rich Text Format (RTF)) and Biodata form (found at http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers).
IntraHealth International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A propos de IntraHealth International
For over 30 years, in more than 90 countries, IntraHealth International has empowered health workers to better serve communities in need. IntraHealth fosters local solutions to health care challenges by improving health worker performance, strengthening health systems, harnessing technology, and leveraging partnerships.
In collaboration with governments, nongovernmental organizations, and private-sector organizations around the world, IntraHealth champions the needs and contributions of health workers—from doctors and nurses to community health workers to health facility managers—and works to ensure they have the tools, supplies, information, training, and support they need to provide communities they serve with the best possible opportunity for health and well-being.