Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Entreprise: Improved Cooking Technology
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 16 mars 2012
Publiée le: Feb 16, 2012
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at Improved Cooking Technology
Description du poste:
M&E Specialist responsibilities include: establishing the project’s Performance Management Plan (PMP) and M&E system; overseeing implementation of the project’s PMP including training staff on data collection and ensuring data quality; and communicating M&E information. This position will be based in Port au Prince, Haiti and is not eligible for expatriate allowances.
- University degree required (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- Three to five years experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems for international development projects.
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills in Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, to convey results to non-technical stakeholders, and to generate interest in the use of M&E results and help staff to make programmatic improvements desired.
- Exposure to USAID’s managing for results approach desired.
- Solid writing and communication skills. Fluency in English is preferred
A propos de Improved Cooking Technology
Chemonics International is seeking a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) specialist to create the M&E system and tools for the newly awarded Improved Cooking Technology Program in Haiti. This 3-year, USAID-funded project aims to set Haiti on a path towards long-term sustainable cooking solutions through expanding the market for improved biomass cook stoves and cleaner fuels, developing clean energy businesses engaged in supplying the market with cleaner fuels and improved biomass cook stoves, educating consumers and generating market demand, and addressing regulatory issues that are limiting the expansion of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in the household market.