Communication Manager and Webmaster
Entreprise: Plan Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 4 janvier 2012
Publiée le: Nov 24, 2011
Communication Manager and Webmaster at Plan Haiti
Description du poste:
• To identify communication and public relations opportunities and develop, write and disseminate this information to national media and Plan customer at national and international level as per the CCCD approach.
• To gather, analyze and manage information in word and picture for publication purposes to different audiences
• To update, manage and maintain Plan Haiti’s page
• To translate corporate Plan’s documents in English, Spanish and French
• To support the program department in communicating the right based development approach
• To create an ambiance which will help people to communicate
• Support the Administration and managing the telephone system
• Advise all National TAs on communication and marketing approach to facilitate the visibility of their programs
• Develop relationship with national “media” to facilitate Plan’s communication
• To develop a communication strategy based on the approved Plan Haiti’s CSP
• To set up and maintain a Plan Haiti photo archive
• To develop and maintain the content of Plan Haiti’s web page
• To develop communication materials to promote Plan image and Plan achievements.
• To ensure the application of Plan global image and act as the champion of the global image.
• to develop and maintain a portfolio of Plan success stories and other written material for communication purposes
• To support Plan managers at field level in their Public Relation activities.
• To manage press conferences and other media activities
• To ensure a coherent public image of Plan (including corporate identity and corporate image) according to organizational requirements
• To comply with Plan policy and procedures
• To be proactive and looking for communication
• Any other tasks requested by the supervisor
o University degree in social communication
o Master degree in a related field is preferable
o Good in oral and writing communication skills
o Strategic planning thinking
o Strategic Planning skills
o Facilitation & Analytical skills
o Marketing Skills
o Good computing skills (Word, Power Point and Excel, basic knowledge of Access)
o Highly fluent in Spanish, English, French and Haitian Creole
o Ability to act as translator
o Ability to develop and manage web page
o Have a very good understanding in community development work
o Ability to work in team
o Experience in oral Spanish communication
A propos de Plan Haiti
Plan Haïti is an international humanitarian, child centered development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization.
Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan aims to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children in developing countries, through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives.
Plan is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the protection of children and gender equity and our recruitment procedures reflect this.