Compliance Officer Global Funds HIV/AIDS and TB Program (4 positions for Port-au-Prince)
Entreprise: World Vision International-Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Finance-Comptabilité et Audit
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 28 octobre 2021
Publiée le: Sep 28, 2021
Compliance Officer Global Funds HIV/AIDS and TB Program (4 positions for Port-au-Prince) at World Vision International-Haiti
Description du poste:
Objective of the position
Maintain reporting compliance monitoring systems in Sun system in line with WVI's financial management policies and procedures.
This position will also provide financial information to stake holders in the social headquarters, field office and project-implementing partners for decision-making to improve efficiency and reduce risks.
• Review all payment requests for purchases, departments and advances to ensure that they comply with WVI's financial procedures and standards.
• Check all payment requests for availability of funds against the monthly Budget vs Monthly Reel report and whether the projects are closed or active. Monitor actual departmental expenditures against approved budget items and alert management to any irregularities.
• Publish complete and preliminary good contributions in Sunsystems.
• Develop appropriate and efficient tools and processes to measure and document payment terms and reduce delays using a methodology to improve processes.
• Assist in the allocation of strategic NO-level resources between technical programs and Projects under the NO strategy
• Monitor and implement audits and controls established in National Office procurement and in accordance with WVI's Procurement Policy and Budget Directives.
• Coaching and training of stakeholders in budget analysis and review
• Review, review and post departmental budget requests in Sunsystem and provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis in accordance with WVI Haiti's overall budget.
• Support Departments to ensure the availability of resources to implement planned activities
• Key contact for the review of the ministry's budget
• Key user of Sun6 reports for NO
MANAGE CHANGE AND UPDATES IN SUNSYSTEM
• Update the chart of accounts with all new sub-accounts, analysis codes both T and A codes, as needed from time to time.
• Codify special projects according to donor codes to facilitate reporting
• Perform account cancellations in the database at the same time as account allocations to correct captured data for use in other procedures and to ensure that the data follows prescribed data entry guidelines
• Re-evaluate the ledger to equalize exchange rate differences in financial reporting.
• Monitor data changes by regional accountants during report preparation.
• Liaise with the FRSC CAL Shared team to ensure that cost allocation is done on a monthly basis.
• Analyze, identify and implement areas of improvement of sunsystem processes.
• Generate all reports for review and revision of budget managers on a monthly basis.
• Prepare an aging report for all asset accounts on WVI, Haiti (Balance Sheet Accounts) in accordance with WVI FM.
• Prepare input logs in time for accounting to be up to date every day.
• Ensure that a financial report is generated weekly for the operations team and in accordance with Sunsystem's financial reporting standards.
• Generate and upload the monthly FRSC ledger extraction report to the FFR database.
• Develop appropriate and effective tools to improve reporting to improve efficiency, quality and reduce risk.
• Ensure timely reconciliation of restricted bank accounts, including: Account 121- Direct funding of the Restricted Cash Support Office, Account 121-Grants in limited cash, Account 121-Limited cash funds and Account132 - Allocated funds, Retirement investment/severance pay in GL with bank statements and ensure that all reconciliation items are re</b20 >solus in a timely manner, including the following bank accounts.
• Capacity building in Sunsystem.
• Ensure that new users are trained in Haiti Sunsystem's database by providing on-the-job training on Sunsystem / Info Query & Analysis.
• Sun Basic Operations - Ledger entry, ledger import and journaling list, account allocation, etc.
• Import and extract data in Infor Q&A.
• Generating reports using Infor Q&A.
• Analysis using PivotTables
• Verifiing the completeness of newspaper reviews
• Facilitate internal and external audit staff to perform an annual financial audit in financial reports and Sunsytems.
• Implement audit recommendations within 90 days of the audit.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Be a student of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
• Be a graduate of a Diploma of Chartered Professional Accountant of Haiti(CPAH);
• Have a good knowledge of SunSystem preference accounting software; advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
• 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience in an international NGO of preference in a similar position;
• Have a knowledge of French and English (written and spoken);
• Have experience in the financial management of government grants.
Full trips and / or declarations working environment the case maybe.
• The position requires the ability and willingness to make domestic and international trips up to 15% of the time.
A propos de World Vision International-Haiti
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to combat poverty and injustice. Inspired by its Christian values, World Vision International is committed to working with the world's most vulnerable people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
World Vision International operates in approximately 100 countries and has more than 45,000 employees. Establishing itself in Haiti for about 35 years, World Vison intervenes in 3 departments of the country including the West (Port-au-Prince and La Gonâve), the North and the Central Plateau, providing assistance in Sponsorship, health, education, sustainable development and emergency response.
NB: World Vision International is a Christian humanitarian, development and international cooperation organization dedicated to helping children, families and communities overcome poverty and injustice. Building on lessons learned from local programs in more than 60 countries, World Vision is committed in its new global campaign to ending all forms of violence against children. Therefore, any application form implies a commitment to respect the child protection policy adopted by the institution. #Eliminerlaviolence
N.B.- The position is available on our website in Carriere (https://careers.wvi.org/) until October 4th 2021.Autres offres d'emploi à World Vision International-Haiti: