Entreprise: Sogedipa S.A. Specialty Meats Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Administration et Secrétariat
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 26 mai 2021
Publiée le: Apr 23, 2021
Warehouse Assistant at Sogedipa S.A. Specialty Meats Haiti
Description du poste:
We are looking for someone to assist in the everyday operations in Sogedipa's Specialty Meats Department.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Supervision of 1-2 staff members
- Assisting in the preparation of client orders
- Organisations of office documents
- Customer service
- Ensuring employees are doing what is needed
- Follow through with pending client balances
- Follow through with client payments
- Maintain a list of client information (address, phone numbers and birthdays)
- Verifying that invoices have accurate pricing and weight
- Coordination of delivery of frozen products throughout the day
- Able to use an agenda and keep track of dates, events, and orders scheduled in advance
- Assist with a small warehouse inventory (counting stock)
- Creating an order sheet when running low on items
Speaks fluent English, French and Creole
Proficiency in computers
Physically able to go up and down flights of stairs at various times throughout the day.
A propos de Sogedipa S.A. Specialty Meats Haiti
We are a wholesale company that sell frozen products such as; chicken, beef, pork, seafood and more..
A client orders products through a seller, the order is prepared along with an invoice and delivered.