Industrial Business Manager
Entreprise: Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 11 septembre 2019
Publiée le: Aug 28, 2019
Industrial Business Manager at Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti S.A.
Description du poste:
The Industrial Business Manager is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations, conflict and personnel management as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Roles and responsibilities involved but not limited to :
• Manages complex projects cross-functionally
• Establish and grow relationships with a variety of partners
• Develop and nurture partnerships to bridge the divide between management and employees
• Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
• Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
• Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
--Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Management, Psychology, Finance, Communications, or related field (REQUIRED)
• Master's degree in Business Management or a similar field (PREFERRED)
• 3 years or more of experience in a Management position (REQUIRED)
--Key required skills
• French (REQUIRED)
• English (REQUIRED)
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (REQUIRED)
• Communication skills (REQUIRED)
• Project Management & Change Management skills (PREFERRED)
• Analytical & Problem solving skills (REQUIRED)
• Negotiation skills (REQUIRED)
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure (REQUIRED)