Human Ressources Manager
Entreprise: Logistics Company
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 22 septembre 2019
Publiée le: Aug 22, 2019
Human Ressources Manager at Logistics Company
Description du poste:
Human Resources Management
• In consultation with the Executive Director and Chief Accountant, identify design and implement annual HR strategic plans to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of organization.
• Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
• Ensure management actions conform to employee handbook and labor laws.
• Maintain and analyze performance indicators of the processes of the Human Resource department based on best practices in order to monitor performance and generate the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; maintain records; represent the organization at labor court hearings.
• Implement regular site visits
• Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
• Liaise with the company’s Legal Counsel to discuss HR-related issues, as needed;
• Monitor negotiations for group health care benefits.
• Represent the organization at meetings and events when needed
• Formulate a clear and effective recruiting strategy in order to meet company goals
• Assess critical demand for key profiles with stakeholders and pro-actively build and manage talent pools of the predefined talent profiles both short and long-term
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment objectives .
• Evaluate, develop and implement recruitment processes including the internal applicant process, external career web site, applicant tracking systems, interviewing and selection methods, candidate testing and all other facets of candidate acquisition.
• Develop and implement practices to enhance the recruitment experience for hiring managers and candidates alike.
• Ensure all recruitment points of contact are properly trained and that they appropriately represent the company and our values.
• Manage all recruiting tools and resources, continually reviewing and assessing cutting edge sources or methods that will deliver overall strategy.
• Ensure accurate budgeting, management and forecasting of annual recruitment budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business or other related fields. A Master’s Degree would be an asset.
• Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations would be an asset.
• Strong understanding of state requirements and regulations (Code du Travail Haitian)
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
• Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Excellent coaching skills.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Fluency in French and English is a must