Entreprise: BRANA S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 30 mars 2018
Publiée le: Mar 21, 2018
Installation Coordinator at BRANA S.A.
Description du poste:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being the technical manager of the production line, operationally reporting to the line manager
- Daily presence on the line to assess the technical status and work with the production teams
- Setting out strategy for technical development of the production line. In that context working closely with the maintenance department on modifications, annual maintenance strategy, spare parts strategy, budget and technical skill development
- Act as the ‘customer’ towards the maintenance department. This means day-to-day priority setting and short term planning of repair and maintenance.
- Analysis of technical losses, such as breakdowns, minor stops and speed losses. This means making daily, weekly and monthly deployments to identify the leading failure modes and identifying actions to eradicate.
- Have a leading role in implementation and expansion of the continuous improvement (TPM) program for the line
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIRED EXPERIENCES, COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations, or equivalent.
1-3 years of work experience in a production environment in a leadership capacity
Languages : Fluent in French, Creole, and in English;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Analytical and creative way of thinking
Taking initiative, strong communicative skills, management skills, and ability to work in a team are strongly preferred
TPM, SAFETY or any other certificate will be highly considered.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION
Letter of expression of interest (1 page)
Curriculum Vitae (Resume) ;
Recent Criminal record (Casier Judiciaire)
Other support documents.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A propos de BRANA S.A.
BRANA SA, a Heineken Company, is investing long term in the brewery and in the Haitian community. We are proud of our strong brands, including Prestige, Pepsi, Malta-H, Guinness, and 7UP, we believe in brewing the very best products, and we build our foundation on our people, who are the heart of our organization.
BRANA is attracting an Installation Coordinator to grow with us. Join us! Send your resume along with a one-page cover letter to email@example.com by March 30th with subject line “Installation Coordinator”Autres offres d'emploi à BRANA S.A.:
- Analytical Operations Manager | Industrie/Production