Entreprise: Papyrus, S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 13 novembre 2017
Publiée le: Oct 13, 2017
Grants Manager at Papyrus, S.A.
Description du poste:
USAID/Haiti has funded the establishment of a Capacity Development Hub/Konbit to address capacity development gaps that limit the effectiveness of local development partners to achieve significant and sustainable development results, be accountable to its constituents, and effectively compete for and manage donor resources. USAID/Haiti seeks to further strengthen the capacity of local development partners to become more effective and influential development partners in their communities and throughout Haiti.
Papyrus SA is currently accepting applications for a Project Grants Manager that will be responsible for the administration (from solicitation to close-out) of all grants under the project for the Konbit main project office based in Port-au-Prince. Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Grants Manager will:
• Be responsible for day-to-day administration of grants awarded under the project that will encompass the solicitation phase through close-out.
• Monitor compliance with (a) award-specific requirements and (b) applicable regulations
• Issue RFA’s in consultation with the project team
• Review and negotiate all grant applications and participate in evaluation committee
• Coordinate and conduct compliance review(s) and pre-award surveys
• Provide guidance to grantees on rules and regulations applicable to assistance instruments as well as program reporting
• Develop a monitoring plan for grantees using the information collected pre-award
• Provide capacity building training to local organizations which has been customized to meet the organization’s needs
• Coordinate and facilitate any capacity building activities among the Technical teams or outside firms/consultants
• Working with APS grantees and other grantees on the development of performance monitoring plans.
• Coordinate execution of award documents (pre-award authorizations, awards, modifications, etc.)
• Maintain grant files including records on monitoring and evaluation and other quality control activities (financial, programmatic, proof of performance)
• Ensure compliance with award terms and conditions
• Coordinate field activities and communication among grantees and USAID (e.g., legal, finance, status reporting, procurement)
• Review and process grantee invoices for compliance and coordination with Technical teams for performance measurement
• Close-out completed grants
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Relations, or related field
• At least 5 years relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, preferably USAID-funded, or relevant work experience in projects supported by international organizations (UN, World Bank, IDB)
• Strong background in management and administration, finance and accounting is highly desirable
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, providing training and developing capacity building/sustainability plans for local organizations
• Solid knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations (22 CFR 226, 22 CFR 228, ADS 303, ADS 591, OMB Circulars A-122 and A-133)
• General knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Functional fluency in English (both oral and written)
A propos de Papyrus, S.A.
Papyrus S.A. is a private management firm that prides itself on its lasting results-based approach focused on connecting local and international aspirations. For more information, please visit www.papyrushaiti.com