Business Development Executive
Entreprise: Digicel Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 20 mars 2017
Publiée le: Feb 20, 2017
Business Development Executive at Digicel Haiti
Description du poste:
Business Sales encompasses all Digicel Business products (Post Paid GSM, ICT & Advertising) and Segments (SoHo, SME, Corporate & Government) for Digicel Haiti.
The Digicel Business organization represents approximately 100 staff in Haiti, managing our complex and evolving portfolio, which today represents approximately 25 product families in the areas of; Post Paid GSM and ICT (such as Managed WAN Connectivity, Legacy Voice Services, Cloud Telephony, IoT / Machine to Machine, Cloud Security, Cloud Applications and Professional Managed Services), in addition to Media Solutions (Mobile Advertising and wifi solutions)
The organization is the largest and most forward thinking in the region, and we hold the highest level accreditation available to us with all our blue chip partners such as Cisco, Avaya, Broadsoft, HP, IBM, Checkpoint, Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, Meraki, NetApp, Oracle, Polycom, VMWare, and many more.
In Haiti, we hold the leading market share position in all aspects of the business.
1. Own and deliver on personal New Business Development target across a wide range of customers and technology solutions in a competitive and interesting environment, with unlimited earning potential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own and deliver your New Business Sales target with specific monthly KPIs
• Drive business development across all segments, with a hands on focus on key channels including Government, Corporate and Mid-Market customers.
• Working in collaboration with the account team, identify existing & new clients who will benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential.
• Developing long-term relationships with clients, specifically acting as a ‘business consultant’ to the customer through identifying and interpreting customer needs.
• Building the right business proposal for both the customer and Digicel, utilizing our wide range of Products, Services and bespoke solutions that best satisfies customer needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
• Maintaining a high level of Industry awareness, across all aspects of Telecoms and IT Systems, ensuring that you are seen as a ‘trusted advisor / business consultant’ by your customers.
• Fully understanding and frequently presenting at ‘expert’ level all the Products, Services and Solutions that you will be working with clients on.
• Providing Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports on activities and results in line with the company management requirements
• Degree in Telecommunication and / or computer science
• Cisco certification CCNA and/or CCNP certification required
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in the field selling complex solutions and good knowledge of the Mobile, ICT & IT products arena.
• Formal sales qualifications backed up with substantial industry experience
• Experience with Salesforce sales operation platform
• Commercial and business acumen – able to understand customer needs, and design and deliver suitable propositions without direct supervision
• New business development – track record of developing new business in an IT or Telecoms environment
• Customer focused – excellent relationship building and management skills
• Very strong communications skills supported by excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Challenging self-starter, determined, persistent, resilient and hard working
• Open to exciting challenges and environments