Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 15 août 2016
Publiée le: Aug 05, 2016
Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) at RTI
Description du poste:
RTI International is accepting applications for a Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) that will have overall responsibility for financial and operational aspects of the project. The Finance and Administration Manager will:
The FAM will provide oversight for all finance, human resources and IT aspects of the project. The FAM will ensure appropriate systems, procedures, (payroll, cash management, vendor payments, budgeting and others related to financial management) are in place to properly disburse, account, budget and report project funds in a cost effective and timely manner, and with proper internal controls. This position will be located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
• Oversee the finance and administration functions for this large, complex project and ensure compliance with RTI and USAID procedures.
• Processing financial transactions and keeping accounting records of project expenses made in the field offices.
• Prepare payroll, make monthly payments of salaries and fringe benefits to the staff.
• Work in QuickBooks (field accounting system) for entering expenses, scanning supporting documentation.
• Ensure timely submission of expense reports, bank reconciliations and wire transfer requests to corporate headquarters in the US.,
• Manage finance, human resources and information technology (IT) support to the project, requesting direction from RTI headquarters business partners as needed.
• Work with the Chief of Party (COP), Value Chain Advisor, technical staff, pertinent RTI regional and home office staff and appropriate USAID staff to ensure project resources are effectively and efficiently budgeted, analyzed, disbursed, monitored and reported in achieving project objectives and results.
• Oversee preparation and submission of monthly financial statements (including expenses, receivable and payables).
• Collect staff timesheets for payroll calculation and ensure the filling of all appropriate statutory payments and reports.
• Work closely with key RTI staff, government and non-government officials, contractors and USAID staff to ensure full compliance with local laws (e.g., with respect to taxes, shipping, customs, registration) while integrating with RTI systems and procedures.
Other Tasks or Projects as Assigned
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work of this position, and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this role. The selected candidate will be required to perform other duties as assigned by his/her direct supervisor.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in finance, business administration, management, or accounting.
• At least 9 years’ experience in the financial and administrative management of donor-funded programs, preferably on large-scale USAID programs in Haiti.
• Prior experience overseeing finance and administration for large, complex, USAID-funded projects.
• Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, ACCA), or significant progress toward obtainment of designation preferred.
• Expert knowledge of USAID financial rules, regulations, procedures and reporting requirements.
• Excellent track record of good interpersonal, supervision, leadership and managerial skills.
• Results-oriented and team player who has the ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
• Advanced budgeting, financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
• Proficiency with accounting software (QuickBooks is a definite advantage), Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Experience providing HR oversight and support
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, French and Creole is required.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A propos de RTI
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap Haitian development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti.