Facility/General Services Manager
Entreprise: BRANA S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 14 mai 2016
Publiée le: May 06, 2016
Facility/General Services Manager at BRANA S.A.
Description du poste:
This person will be responsible for all General Services, Housekeeping, Ground Keeping, Cleaning and Maintenance of Non-Core/Non-Operational activities and spaces.
Considering main responsibilities and accountabilities of this position, this person will be responsible for :
• Housekeeping, Ground Keeping, Organization and Maintenance Coordination of all BRANA Facilities, including all office space, toilets, parking, meeting rooms, cafeteria, locker/shower spaces and all other non-production areas.
• Management of Canteen and bar Operations , as well as other on site catering services – including coffee and water supply in offices, water fountains in operational space, etc.
• Central procurement, management and stock keeping of all non-core/non-operational materials, such as cleaning products and materials, office supply and furniture, personal protection equipment for all staff and uniforms for concerned staff.
• Management of General Company Archives.
• Internal and external messenger as well as reception services.
• General Services to Foreign staff.
• Working in close collaboration with Security and SHE manager to ensure the safeguard of facilities in good conditions.
• Working in close collaboration with HR responsibles to coordinate needs for employee services.
• Elaboration and management of the budget for all activities under his/her responsibility.
• Good Collaboration with the management in general.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Building Maintenance, Facility Management, Hospitality Industry and related fields.
- 5+ years relevant work experience with a proven track record in high standard facility management and organization with an industrial environment, airport facilities, the hospitality industry or similar fields.
-Language Spoken : Fluent French, English and Creole.
- He or She must be a strong charismatic leader, result oriented, with an acute sense of Cleanliness and Order; Good business knowledge is required as well as ability to manage modern systems and technologies.
- Good people relation and change management skills are also essential requirement for this position.