Human Resources Manager
Entreprise: CFET S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Delmas, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 25 juin 2015
Publiée le: May 25, 2015
Human Resources Manager at CFET S.A.
Description du poste:
We are seeking to hire a Human Resources Manager to join the CFET S.A. Team!
Human Resources Management
• In consultation with the Executive Director and Chief Accountant, identify design and implement annual HR strategic plans to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of organization.
• Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
• Ensure management actions conform to employee handbook and labor laws.
• Maintain and analyze performance indicators of the processes of the Human Resource department based on best practices in order to monitor performance and generate the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; maintain records; represent the organization at labor court hearings.
• Implement regular site visits
• Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
• Liaise with the company’s Legal Counsel to discuss HR-related issues, as needed;
• Monitor negotiations for group health care benefits.
• Represent the organization at meetings and events when needed
• Formulate a clear and effective recruiting strategy in order to meet company goals
• Assess critical demand for key profiles with stakeholders and pro-actively build and manage talent pools of the predefined talent profiles both short and long-term
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment objectives
• Lead, coach, empower and direct a team of 5 to perform and achieve results in line with department goals.
• Oversee and coordinate end to end recruitment services from job requisition to offer acceptance (selection, testing, interview, salary negotiations etc) and guarantee quality and proper response time; Develop and update job descriptions and profiles as needed.
• Evaluate, develop and implement recruitment processes including the internal applicant process, external career web site, applicant tracking systems, interviewing and selection methods, candidate testing and all other facets of candidate acquisition.
• Function as a recruiter for key positions and as workload allows.
• Develop and implement practices to enhance the recruitment experience for hiring managers and candidates alike.
• Ensure all recruitment points of contact are properly trained and that they appropriately represent the company and our values.
• Manage all recruiting tools and resources, continually reviewing and assessing cutting edge sources or methods that will deliver overall strategy.
• Ensure accurate budgeting, management and forecasting of annual recruitment budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business or other related fields. A Master’s Degree would be an asset.
• Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
• Experience administering employee benefit plans, recruitment and compensation plans.
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations would be an asset.
• Strong understanding of state requirements and regulations (Code du Travail Haitian)
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
• Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Excellent coaching skills.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Fluency in French and English is a must
A propos de CFET S.A.
CFET S.A. is private Human Resource and Development firm established in Haiti since October 1988, and has a solid experience in designing and implementing planned recruitment strategies, customized training, curriculum and teaching materials development.
CFET S.A.’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics. We operate in a world in constant change, characterized by the need to harmonize cultural diversity and universality of skills and the need to prioritize skilled over cheap workforce.