Project Grants Specialist
Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 3 avril 2015
Publiée le: Mar 26, 2015
Project Grants Specialist at RTI International
Description du poste:
RTI International is currently accepting applications for a Project Grants Specialist that will support the administration (from solicitation to close-out) of all grants under the project for the LEVE main project office based in Port-au-Prince. Reporting to the Project Grants Manager, the Grants Specialist will:
• Assist the Grants Manager in the administration of the grants program in coordination with RTI and USAID guidelines.
• Work directly with Team Leads and Workforce Development Specialists in the preparation of the grant application, including drafting requests, collecting documentation, and vetting submission.
• Provide grant writing assistance to technical leads as needed.
• Support partners in grants elaboration and training.
• Review potential grantees budgets and costs for appropriateness, and analyze financial reports and procedures of potential grantees.
• Maintain good financial reporting processes for all grants, and report any grants pipeline issues to management on a monthly basis.
• Monitor grant budgets to ensure project expenditures versus milestones and reimbursements.
• Support the Finance Manager and Grants Manager, as necessary, in the administration and oversight of program funds in coordination with RTI and USAID guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned by Project Grants Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, social sciences or other fields directly related to the range of activities of the statement of work.
• The candidate must have at least 3 year of experience working with contracts and grant management to civil society in developing countries.
• Strong financial and administrative management, organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a team-oriented setting;
• Experience in client relationship management, developing program budgets, financial management of large-scale programs, and managing and supervising staff, preferably for donor-funded programs;
• Strong written and oral language(s) relevant to project requirements skills.
How to apply
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com . Applicants must include the position title in the subject line of their email. To learn more about RTI and our work in international development, please visit www.rti.org/idg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
A propos de RTI International
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap Haitian development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti.