Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 27 mars 2015
Publiée le: Feb 27, 2015
Operations Assistant at RTI International
Description du poste:
RTI International is currently accepting applications for an Operations Assistant that will provide general support to the LEVE main project office based in Port-au-Prince. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the operations Assistant will:
• Assist the Operations manager and other personnel to help keep office running smoothly.
• Assist on property control management, while property operations assistant may responsible for interacting with tenants and ensuring that maintenance projects are completed.
• Assist in duties including resolving customer issues, filling orders, inspecting and goods delivery
• Helping with office and employee management.
• Ordering supplies and preparing in/out reports.
• Help train employees and perform some bookkeeping duties.
• Create, maintain and update office directories;
• Assist in making travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring that the international and national travel plans are properly organized and coordinated;
• Responsible for ensuring safety standards are maintained throughout the office;
• Coordinate the project drivers;
• Helping with the inventories system for both offices.
• Additional duties consistent with the grade and responsibility of the post.
• Associate’s Degree preferred plus 1 year of work experience in an administrative and operation capacity; or equivalent 3 years’ experience in similar operation
• Computer skills in relevant applications. Word/ Excel/ Internet/ Power point, etc.;
• Ability to speak and write English and French fluently
• Evidence of practical experience in International NGOs or other similar organizations.
Competencies/ Person specification
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate well;
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be detail and deadline-oriented;
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism;
• Strong client orientation and understanding of customer care;
A propos de RTI International
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap-Haitian development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti
How to apply
Please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants must include the position title in the subject line of their email. To learn more about RTI and our work in international development, please visit www.rti.org/idg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.