Accounting Inventory Assistant
Entreprise: Habitat for Humanity Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 19 février 2015
Publiée le: Jan 19, 2015
Accounting Inventory Assistant at Habitat for Humanity Haiti
Description du poste:
As part of the Finance Department the role of the Accounting Assistant is to include book keeping activities, working with day to day transactions, processing payments and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct.
* Maintains accounting databases by entering data into Sun System
* Perform bank and accounts reconciliations
* Petty Cash Management
* Issue checks for payment
* Perform monthly physical count for Inventory at the warehouse
* Prepare monthly Inventory Report Reconciliation, investigate any differences and implement action plans to correct them.
* Ensure that inventory control is performed and documented as per donor requirements.
* Issue and file correctly all document supports related to the activities performed
* Perform finance administrative tasks such as: prepare and review expense reports, participate in organization of special events such as meetings, trainings, if needed
* Assist with other tasks as needed
Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, with 3-5 years experience.
Strong language skills in English, French, Creole
Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Working knowledge of Microsoft software, internet and basic office equipment
Demonstrated expertise working with excel and specialized accounting software.
Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
A propos de Habitat for Humanity Haiti
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), an international, non-profit Christian ministry dedicated to a world where everyone has a decent place to live, is seeking seasoned professionals for exciting opportunities as part of its efforts to help Haitian families.