Inside Account Manager
Entreprise: Maxima S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Architecture/Design et services associés
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 11 décembre 2014
Publiée le: Nov 11, 2014
Inside Account Manager at Maxima S.A.
Description du poste:
The Inside Account Manager contributes to the Sales and Production team by managing key accounts, developing systems, products and services, and improving sales and customer satisfaction.
1. Manage, develop, and maintain the Maxima standard catalog of products including cabinetry, countertops, and other home furnishings.
2. Key account manager for special projects.
3. Customer relations – provide direct assistance to designers and assigned clients.
4. Assist production and design staff with improvement initiatives.
5. Market and product research – provide solutions and improvements to production and sales departments.
6. Participate with inside sales including walk-ins and inbound call inquiries, and visit customers outside the office as needed.
7. Costing and quoting of residential and commercial projects.
8. Contribute to standard and custom design.
9. Increase our customer base through networking and implementing Maxima’s marketing strategy.
1. Always be a positive representative of Maxima and have a professional appearance in all public settings.
2. Stay informed on market trends as it relates to our industries served.
3. Provide constructive criticism and ideas on the overall advancement of the company.
The Inside Account Manager reports directly to the Sales Manager.
1. Excellent people skills and able to create an atmosphere of mutual respect with both co-workers and customers.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in French and English, both written and conversation.
3. Be punctual and have a good work ethic and time management.
4. Ability to independently resolve problems and implement solutions.
5. Have a working knowledge of E-mail, MS Word and Excel
6. 2 years of advanced education or professional work experience is preferred.
To apply, please include:
1. Letter of Motivation or Cover Letter.
2. 3 references.
3. Your annual income requirement (even if negotiable, please provide a desired range).
A propos de Maxima S.A.
Maxima is the most innovative woodworking company in Haiti! Our complete line of products includes residential and commercial cabinetry and furnishings, a wide range of countertops, custom and standard millwork, and wood structural components. What sets Maxima apart is our capabilities and experience in design and concept development, customer service, quality, and professional installation. We provide an unparalleled customer experience!
At Maxima, people come first! Our mission is to create opportunities for our employees to develop both professionally and personally through coaching and training. We empower our employees to be meaningful contributors to the team’s success in a pleasant and respectful work environment. We are passionate about service and excellence!