Regional Office Administrator
Entreprise: RTI international
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Cap Haitien, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 19 octobre 2014
Publiée le: Sep 15, 2014
Regional Office Administrator at RTI international
Description du poste:
LEVE has a satellite office in Cap-Haitien that helps ensure linkages with existing initiatives and promotes cooperation and collaboration along the Cap-Haitian corridor, where focus will be mainly on the apparel and textile and construction sectors. The Regional Office Administrator will oversee regional administrative activities with a wide variety of tasks, including oversight of regional office procurement, event planning and logistics, coordination of the office driver, and Janitor.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Regional Office Administrator (ROA) will manage the regional administrative matters and will report directly to the Financial and Administrative Manager (FAM) located in LEVE’s main office in Port-au-Prince. Additionally, the ROA will support the Regional Coordinator who oversees this satellite office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Undertake office administrative duties including but not limited to preparing photo-copies, sending faxes, word processing, maintaining the filing system, collation of papers, preparation of forms and other documents, maintenance of the stationery and office supplies for the Program, support to other staff;
• Create, maintain and update office directories;
• Assist in making travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring that the international and national travel plans are properly organized and coordinated;
• Maintain a record of staff locations and support personnel file management;
• Procure and stock ordinary office supplies as needed
• Keep/make calendar appointments for Regional Coordinator;
• Provide administrative support to Regional Coordinator and other staff as needed;
• Responsible for ensuring safety standards are maintained throughout the office;
• Coordinate the project driver;
• Ensure safety and upkeep of project vehicle designated for regional office. Audit vehicle use log once a month.
• Secure & maintain requested approvals from Main office in Port-Au-Prince
• Act as primary communication liaison with main and home office on all administrative matters related to the regional office.
• Ensure regional office upkeep and coordinate cleaning and repairs as necessary.
• Assemble and report out expenses incurred in regional office
• Request, receive, and reconcile cash advances for regional office.
• Ensure all regional office employees are receiving their pay (via wire or check). Help complete all HR paperwork for regional offices requested.
• Additional duties consistent with the grade and responsibility of the post.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred plus 3 year of work experience in an administrative capacity; or equivalent 7 years’ experience in similar administrative
• Computer skills in relevant applications. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Experience working with an International NGOs or on donor funded projects providing administrative support
• Experience working in the Cap-Haitien corridor, including professional relationships/network
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Fluency in Creole, French and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be detail and deadline-oriented;
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism;
• Strong client orientation and understanding of customer care;
• Good team player and to able to contribute to team effectiveness;
• Willingness to work outside normal office hours as required.
Interested candidates should submit an application including a CV and cover letter in English and completed USAID biodata form email@example.com for immediate consideration. Due to the expected number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A propos de RTI international
The Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) is a USAID-funded project that strives to increase economic growth and employment opportunities in Haiti. RTI International is leading consortium that will implement LEVE, and includes Tetra Tech ARD, J.E. Austin, and Papyrus s.a. LEVE, will expand opportunities for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to generate employment for Haitian men, women, and youth in the three development corridors – Port-au-Prince, Saint-Marc and Cap-Haitian – by improving the competitiveness of key sectors: construction, apparel and textile, and agribusiness, working with select value chains with the most potential for growth.