Health Technical Expert
Entreprise: CFET S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Cap Haitien, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 11 juillet 2014
Publiée le: Jun 11, 2014
Health Technical Expert at CFET S.A.
Description du poste:
Specific duties and accountabilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Health Technical Expert include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical oversight to the design and implementation of the NCIBP community health activities; including strategic planning, prioritization of health interventions, and BCC
- Provide direct technical support, supervision and monitoring to NCIBP HRC and ARC health staff during the project; including preparation and implementation of health and BCC activities, support to community action planning and technical capacity building of community Volunteers, participants and groups.
- Participate in TOT for Barrier Analysis (BA) and support staff training and the implementation of BA studies to assess barriers to desired health behaviours and practices.
- Participate in all activities related to collaboration of and support to the Ministry of Health (MSPP): health facility assessment, planning and training of MSPP and community health agents, strengthening linkages and health referral system.
- Maintain an active partnership with MSPP, including regular communication, participation in health cluster meetings and relationship building with key stakeholders, health facility staff and local authorities in the project area.
- Provide technical guidance and support to staff for school programming activities
- Conduct routine field monitoring and supervision in order to ensure quality, coherence and effectiveness of health activities implemented under NCBIP.
- Support NCIBP team, Senior Health Delegate and National Health Coordinator in promoting promising practices and institutional learning around health programming, approaches, tools and methodologies
- Work in close collaboration with the other technical specialists to ensure the coordination and integration of all the NCIBP components.
- Conduct the Performance Development Process (PDP) for subordinates (Health Coordinators) on a timely basis
- Support NCIBP Branch Delegate with HRC staff capacity building in project area.
- Support the HRC/ARC team with the production of monthly, quarterly, training and special activity reports
- Ensure routine communication with technical delegates and elicit their support to program staff for key assessments, planning, training, BCC strategy development among other things.
- Participate actively in program meetings
- Ensure that senior project staff is fully informed on operational matters
- Support participatory lesson learned, monitoring and evaluation activities in the field
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in community health programs. A minimum of 2 years of experience working with international organization in health projects.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or community developments or education or Communications
- Knowledge and understanding of Local and National health priorities
- Good background Health and training/capacity building
- Experienced in designing, implementation and monitoring of health activities.
- Good knowledge of the Ministry of health system and services
- Available for regular site visits in all areas of intervention
- Proficient in Haitian Creole and French
A propos de CFET S.A.
CFET S.A. is private Human Resource and Development firm established in Haiti since October 1988, and has a solid experience in designing and implementing planned recruitment strategies, customized training, curriculum and teaching materials development.
CFET S.A.’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics. We operate in a world in constant change, characterized by the need to harmonize cultural diversity and universality of skills and the need to prioritize skilled over cheap workforce.