Workforce Development (WFD)/Capacity Building Expert
Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 22 juin 2014
Publiée le: May 22, 2014
Workforce Development (WFD)/Capacity Building Expert at RTI International
Description du poste:
The WFD/Capacity Building Expert will have responsibility for the design, development and implementation of market-driven training and education activities that improve the skills and competencies of the labor pool and strengthen the capacity of local organizations in target sectors and corridors.
• Master’s degree in business, management or relevant field.
• At least 10 years experience designing and implementing demand-driven workforce development and TVET initiatives in environments comparable to Haiti
• At least 10 years experience in the capacity development of local institutions using state of the art practice, and ability to demonstrate the sustainability of those institutions as a result of capacity development efforts
• Past experience working in SME development and experience integrating at-risk and marginalized groups (including women and youth) into private sector development initiatives
• Proven ability to conduct training needs assessments and apply other methods to assess business development needs
• Fluency in English and French; Haitian Creole highly desirable.
• Demonstrated understanding of Haitian context.
How to apply
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Applicants must include the position title in the subject line of their email. To learn more about RTI and our work in international development, please visit www.rti.org/idg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
A propos de RTI International
RTI International (RTI) is one of the world's leading independent, non-profit research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Founded in 1958, RTI now has on-going operations in more than 50 countries, over 3,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over $700 million. RTI provides cutting-edge research and technical assistance in a wide range of areas including agriculture, SME finance and development, work force development and global value chains, business environment, impact evaluation, innovation, survey research and statistics. Our experts frequently collaborate across technical areas to utilize the breadth of our institutional capacity and provide superior services to our clients. These include the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation, World Bank, U.K. Department for International Development, foreign governments, private clients, and others.