Senior Administration Manager
Entreprise: CFET S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Petion-Ville, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 15 juin 2014
Publiée le: May 15, 2014
Senior Administration Manager at CFET S.A.
Description du poste:
• Ensure efficient and effective management of assets; stationary supplies and consumables; track, control and monitor trend of consumption and the timely replenishment of.
• Implement efficient filing systems (electronic and hard copy) and coordinate with other departments in maintaining files and archives.
• Oversee the preparation of visas, work permits, organizational registration, and other related government requirements for the international staff.
• Ensure that all administration related purchase orders, payments requests, and invoices are verified and that payments are timely and paid according to financial procedures and contractual agreements.
• Ensure that all reports, documentation and other administrative information are prepared in a timely and appropriate manner as required.
• Oversee all travel related services such as vehicle, accommodation and flight bookings.
• Supervise IT support ensuring the care and maintenance of IT equipment and operation of a network that provides a central storage location for files, network printing, backup support, security, and the continuous operation of internet/email services.
• Ensure effective and efficient facilities management including fully equipped, fully operational and highly maintained and clean facilities, including office buildings; warehouses, and accommodation.
• Ensure effective and efficient contract/lease management for properties and services (services include security, water, maintenance, etc).
• Review adequacy of space requirements and identify appropriate office and staff housing facilities as needed and requested; assist with negotiating rental agreements.
• Collaborate with procurement on acquiring needed and equipment and services; monitor service quality and value for money.
• Enforce good housekeeping practices and preventive maintenance of property by ensuring familiarity of all subordinate staff and contract personnel with relevant work policies, procedures, and safety guidelines.
• Manage equipment acquisition, use, repairs, and disposal.
• Overall responsible for HR functions inluding recruitment, staff welfare and development, contracts management, performance management, and employee orientation.
• In partnership with the HR Manager, oversee HR-related administrative duties and ensure they are compliant with existing policies and laws.
• Consult with movement partners on the application/interpretation of laws and regulations, HR policies, performance issues, transfers, terminations, and compensation related topics.
• Liaise with delegation management to resolve employee complaints, issues and concerns including investigation and dispute resolution.
• Build and strengthen relationships with delegation staff, counsel managers on identifying issues and implementing corrective actions.
• Supervise administrative, HR, and facilities staff; manages their work and provides clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
• Promote cooperative professional relationships with staff, partners, vendors, and others.
• Anticipate requirements, prepares budgets and monitors expenses.
• Functional leadership for the development of administrative policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures.
• Coordinate staff training and development exercises.
• First University Degree or higher in Business, Management, Business Administration, Operations Management, or any other relevant discipline
• At least 6 years relevant experience working in the administration and office management field.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office applications
• Ability to supervise, coach, and lead staff
• Be diplomatic, patient, persistent and proactive
• Have excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills, teamwork and relationship building
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to changing working conditions
• Attentive to detail and prioritizes often simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects.
• Experience working for the Red Cross and Red Crescent or other international humanitarian organizations
• Experience in humanitarian relief and emergency response programs
• Willing and able to travel whenever required for work purposes
• Speak Haitian Creole, French, English
A propos de CFET S.A.
CFET S.A. is private Human Resource and Development firm established in Haiti since October 1988, and has a solid experience in designing and implementing planned recruitment strategies, customized training, curriculum and teaching materials development.
CFET S.A.’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics. We operate in a world in constant change, characterized by the need to harmonize cultural diversity and universality of skills and the need to prioritize skilled over cheap workforce.