Entreprise: Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 9 mai 2014
Publiée le: Apr 09, 2014
Work-placement/Apprenticeships Coordinator at Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Description du poste:
• Searching for enterprises in construction sector.
• Connecting students with the potential employers for internships
• Training students for job interviews and CVs writing
• Follow up with enterprises and student for any upcoming jobs/ opportunities.
• Follow up with students on their working
• Business management/marketing skills especially in private sector.
• At least 3 years’ experience in business management, marketing and communication.
• Good knowledge of construction related business in PaP.
• For this role the right candidate should be Proactive and dynamic.
• Good skills in MS Office
A propos de Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), an international, non-profit Christian ministry dedicated to a world where everyone has a decent place to live, is seeking seasoned professionals for exciting opportunities as part of its efforts to help Haitian families.