MSME’s/Business Connections Coordinator
Entreprise: Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 9 mai 2014
Publiée le: Apr 09, 2014
MSME’s/Business Connections Coordinator at Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Description du poste:
• Establish and maintain Relationship with MFI’s/banks/credit union to bring access to credit
• Supporting MSMEs in business planning (small businesses)
• Helping MSMEs in the best management practices.
• Supporting MSMEs in preparing documents for MFI’s loans.
• Follow up with MSMEs on their wokring/business.
• Degree/diploma in ( business administration)
• At least 3 years’ experience in business management, marketing and business administration
• Good knowledge of small business and informal markets
• Good computers skills MS office. Etc
• Good reporting skills
• Good language skills in Creole and French
• For this role the right candidate should be Proactive and dynamic
A propos de Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), an international, non-profit Christian ministry dedicated to a world where everyone has a decent place to live, is seeking seasoned professionals for exciting opportunities as part of its efforts to help Haitian families.