Program Development Manager - Housing and Settlements
Entreprise: Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 4 mai 2014
Publiée le: Apr 04, 2014
Program Development Manager - Housing and Settlements at Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Description du poste:
For the position of Program Development Manager (specializing in housing and settlement issues) Habitat for Humanity Haiti is seeking an entrepreneurial and energetic individual with a proven track record in program development and implementation. Working in a dynamic, changing environment with multiple stakeholders, this position will develop the next level of programs in Habitat Haiti’s ‘pathways to permanence’ strategy for the organization and country.
• At least 7 years of relevant work experience (essential), including one or more of these fields:
o implementing urban development and housing programs in both emergency and non-emergency setting
o community development and improving housing and settlement issues at a local, regional and/or national level
o value chain / market interventions at a local, regional and/or national level
• Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, or related field required, master’s degree preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve results through collaboration
• Supervisory and people-management skills.
• Monitoring and evaluation experience (desirable).
• Program development and proposal writing (desirable).
• Good level of proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint (essential).
• Bilingual English – French (essential); Creole (desirable).
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Commitment to humanitarian and development principles.
• Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in both French and English.
A propos de Habitat for Humanity - Haiti
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), an international, non-profit Christian ministry dedicated to a world where everyone has a decent place to live, is seeking seasoned professionals for exciting opportunities as part of its efforts to help Haitian families.