Finance and Administration Manager
Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 12 mars 2014
Publiée le: Feb 12, 2014
Finance and Administration Manager at RTI International
Description du poste:
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap Haitian development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti.
RTI is accepting applications for a Finance and Administration Manager that will have overall responsibility for financial and operational aspects of the project. The Finance and Administration Manager will:
• Be responsible for making financial transactions on behalf of RTI and for keeping accounting records of project expenses made in the field office
• Prepare payroll for RTI employees, make monthly payments of salaries and fringe benefits allowances to staff
• Work in QuickBooks (field accounting system) for entering expenses, scanning supporting documentation, and conducting account reconciliations
• Support financial planning as a part of project work plan development
• Support technical staff development and monitoring of activity budgets
• Support property control and management as needed by project administration
• Perform additional tasks as required.
• Supervise administrative and financial support team members.
• Oversight of project HR and staff who perform day to day clerical administrative HR activities (personnel files, etc.), new hire orientation, and recruitment support
• Minimum bachelor’s degree relevant to finance or accounting
• Minimum 15 years of relevant USAID experience
• Experience managing the finances for a project of similar size (e.g. 22 million or larger)
• Experience with USG project finance and budgeting (preferred) or similar work for other
• donors/U.S. Government agencies
• Fluency in English with working ability in French and Creole.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relevant computer software skills
with proficiency in Excel.
• Experience in QuickBooks is a definite advantage.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and compliance requirements as directed by Home Office.
• Experience overseeing grant administration and management (preferred).
• Experience support providing to local NGOs preferred.
• Experience providing HR oversight and support
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject. *Position is contingent on project award.
A propos de RTI International
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.