Project Grants Manager
Entreprise: RTI International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 12 mars 2014
Publiée le: Feb 12, 2014
Project Grants Manager at RTI International
Description du poste:
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap Haitien development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti.
RTI International is currently accepting applications for a Project Grants Manager that will be responsible for the administration (from solicitation to close-out) of all grants under the project for the LEVE main project office based in Port-au-Prince. Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, the Project Grants Manager will:
• Be responsible for day-to-day administration of grants awarded under the project that will encompass the solicitation phase through close-out.
• Monitor compliance with (a) award-specific requirements and (b) applicable regulations
• Issue RFA’s in consultation with the project team
• Review and negotiate all grant applications and participate in evaluation committee
• Coordinate and conduct compliance review(s) and pre-award surveys
• Provide guidance to grantees on rules and regulations applicable to assistance instruments as well as program reporting
• Develop a monitoring plan for grantees using the information collected pre-award
• Provide capacity building training to local organizations which has been customized to meet the organization’s needs
• Coordinate and facilitate any capacity building activities among the Technical teams or outside firms/consultants
• Working with APS grantees and other grantees on the development of performance monitoring plans.
• Coordinate execution of award documents (pre-award authorizations, awards, modifications, etc.)
• Maintain grant files including records on monitoring and evaluation and other quality control activities (financial, programmatic, proof of performance)
• Ensure compliance with award terms and conditions
• Coordinate field activities and communication among grantees and USAID (e.g., legal, finance, status reporting, procurement)
• Review and process grantee invoices for compliance and coordination with Technical teams for performance measurement
• Close-out completed grants
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Relations, or related field
• At least 5 years relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, preferably USAID-funded, or relevant work experience in projects supported by international organizations (UN, World Bank, IDB)
• Strong background in management and administration, finance and accounting is highly desirable
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, providing training and developing capacity building/sustainability plans for local organizations
• Solid knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations (22 CFR 226, 22 CFR 228, ADS 303, ADS 591, OMB Circulars A-122 and A-133)
• General knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Functional fluency in English (both oral and written)
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.*Position is contingent on project award.
A propos de RTI International
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.