Senior Engineering & Construction Program Manager
Entreprise: CFET S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Delmas, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 6 février 2014
Publiée le: Jan 06, 2014
Senior Engineering & Construction Program Manager at CFET S.A.
Description du poste:
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients, a Senior Engineering & Construction Program Manager.
The Senior Engineering & Construction Program Manager will direct, manage, supervise, and coordinate the activities of all of the Organization’s neighborhood rehabilitation initiatives. S/he has oversight over projects led by the Engineering & Construction Project Managers (such as micro planning with the construction of new houses and small infrastructures, retrofits or damaged houses, water treatment points and distribution, demolition and rubble removal, etc.) and follows the overall development, implementation, scale-up, monitoring and reporting activities of these projects. S/he will provide professional and technical assistance to the Engineering & Construction team on all engineering & construction issues and will coordinate assigned activities with other divisions, departments, and outside agencies. The Program Manager will also work closely and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders including external partners and vendors. S/he will be responsible for timeliness and meeting requirements of the deliverables within the scope of the redevelopment projects.
• Assume management responsibility for assigned services and activities of the organization’s Engineering & Construction programs ensuring that each project meets its specific objectives and defined standards
• Manage the budget of all Engineering & Construction projects
• Monitor and evaluate the different projects to ensure conformance with expected requirements, cost, and timeline
• Work with project teams to control project scope and continue to review work effort on a regular basis ensuring that all project activities are within planned scope
• Identify risk factors early and work with the Project Managers to mitigate such risks
• Ensure the delivery of weekly progress reports by the Redevelopment team
• Lead the selection process of contractors for Engineering & Construction projects
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partner organizations
• Facilitate collaboration among the Organization’s team members and external vendors and stakeholders
• Other activities as assigned by the Director of Programs
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil or Structural Engineering preferred) or Architecture; significant experience in construction management can be accepted in lieu of a related degree
• Master’s degree in business administration (desirable)
• At least 5 years of experience in project management, of which at least 2 are in managing large-scale projects
• Experience in urban redevelopment work
• Experience working in early recovery contexts (desirable)
• Recognized project management certification (desirable)
A propos de CFET S.A.
CFET S.A. is private Human Resource and Development firm established in Haiti since October 1988, and has a solid experience in designing and implementing planned recruitment strategies, customized training, curriculum and teaching materials development.
CFET S.A.’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics. We operate in a world in constant change, characterized by the need to harmonize cultural diversity and universality of skills and the need to prioritize skilled over cheap workforce.