Entreprise: Child Hope International
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 25 novembre 2013
Publiée le: Oct 25, 2013
Finance Manager at Child Hope International
Description du poste:
The key responsibility of the Finance Manager is to ensure smooth functioning of office through handling of administrative, financial and logistical activities. The Finance Manager reports to the Director of Child Hope International in Haiti (Maison de Lumiere).
Financial activities include :
• Ensuring that all local expenditures are made in accordance with accounting procedures and Child Hope’s mission.
• Maintaining accurate, up-to-date books for all Child Hope accounts and expenditures.
• Reviewing & submitting monthly financial reports including bank reconciliations, budget-to-actual, etc.
• Supervising daily, monthly and annual financial, narrative, and expenses reports.
• Preparation of books for auditors or other interested parties as necessary.
• Accounting, budgeting
• Petty cash and transactional relationship with bank
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
• At least 4 years of related work experience.
• Familiarity with US accounting practices and Haitian tax system and Code du Travail.
• Has accounting and budgeting experience, as well as some form of office management and a personal network that can be accessed for problem solving.
• Advanced fluency in English and French.
• Committed, Spirit-filled Christian
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Leadership skills, ability to mentor and good interpersonal skills
• Be open and listen to employees
• Have a strong sense of organization and responsibility, discretion and taste for teamwork
• Ability to identify priorities and organize multi-phase activities, taking into account constraints and deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
• Self-starter, initiative, go-getter, clear problem-solving experience, judgment and maturity
• Good communications skills and pleasant character.
• Demonstrate initiative
A propos de Child Hope International
Child Hope International (CHI) is a Christian charitable organization, headquartered in the US, dedicated to rescuing suffering, abandoned and at-risk children in Port Au Prince, Haiti. CHI operates a boys home, girls home, school, feeding program, guest house, medical clinic and vocational training program.