Lamika Deputy Program Manager
Entreprise: CFET S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 24 août 2013
Publiée le: Jul 24, 2013
Lamika Deputy Program Manager at CFET S.A.
Description du poste:
• Support the Program Manager to ensure programmatic, timeline, administrative and financial compliance of the program; including project start-up, agreements, budget oversight, compliance with monitoring and evaluation and reporting standards.
• Assist the Project Manager with developing comprehensive project work plans clearly defining roles and responsibilities, inputs required, objectives, expected outputs, including milestone achievements and detailed work plans.
• Provide guidance and monitoring for project staff, ensuring clarity over project plans and priorities and encouraging effective team work and also to develop and implement process improvement plans.
• Assist in identifying risks and resolving project issues and implements improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
• Collaborate closely with relevant Technical Advisors designated to support the integrated approach of LAMIKA, such as construction, community development, health, urban planning, water and sanitation, disaster preparedness and risk reduction, livelihoods, and environment.
• Support the Program Manager in coordinating and managing relationships with the Government and local authorities, partner organizations and contractors implementing projects as appropriate.
• Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc/special reports.
• Assist with the preparation of work plans that identify key objectives, responsible staff, deliverables and potential roadblocks.
• Support the monitoring, periodic and final evaluations of the LAMIKA program in coordination with relevant departments in Haiti and NHQ.
• Represent the organisation at internal and external meetings.
• Serve as Program Manager during LAMIKA Program Manager’s absence
• Master's in Business Administration or in Project Management or other relevant discipline with 8 years of professional project management experience.
• Demonstrated experience managing similar international multi sector programs.
• Successful experience interacting with partners, and stakeholders.
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning.
• Strong intercultural supervisory and team building skills and experience.
• Sound report writing, interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
• Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize competing activities.
• Flexibility, patience, dedication and creativity.
• Fluent in French, English with a working command of Creole that is suitable for technical field work.
This position is solely open to Haitian Nationals.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed for interviews candidates will be notified.
A propos de CFET S.A.
CFET S.A. is private Human Resource and Development firm established in Haiti since October 1988, and has a solid experience in designing and implementing planned recruitment strategies, customized training, curriculum and teaching materials development.
CFET S.A.’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics. We operate in a world in constant change, characterized by the need to harmonize cultural diversity and universality of skills and the need to prioritize skilled over cheap workforce.